beer bongs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by paterson3713, Jan 17, 2005.

1. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are they frequently seen down there?

We are going to bring down 2, 3-man beer bongs......who wants a hit!?!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hmm

I didnt see very many when I was there, especially since everyone was just walking around with those HUGE yard glasses full of beer, didnt really need a beer bong then! You could bring your own however!! Keep the party going you know!!!!

3. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just go to walmart and make one, LOL. Who cares if they aint popular even, make them popular! While your at it, make a HUGE ONE! LOL

4. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's the plan!

5. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will have a ultimate beer bong! I think we're gonna do a 4-man one, and then just a 1-man or 2-man....

Each tube will have it's own valve, plus a bleed-off valve/opening, so that you can fill it up, opent he valve, open the bleed-off and it will allow the beer to flow MUCH quicker, and pretty much suck it right down your throat!

6. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you can do it, try this.

Take a 5 gallon deep rock bottle, get a rubber flange for the bottom to hook to some 2" PVC. Seperate that into 2 different 1.5" PVC sides. From there, make each side into 4 seperate .75" vinyl tubes with a valve on each. This is an 8 man beer bong. Figure out someway to get the deep rock bottle up in the air enough and brace it and what not. We made one here but it just couldnt be moved but it was incredible. We would load a 30 pack of 'Stones in there and it would empty it out in about 20 seconds, LOL, thru 8 people.....do the math, more hten 3 beers each!

7. paterson3713

paterson3713 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow, that would be pretty sweet! for cancun though we were planning to build something light and easy to move around and use on the beach. we don't want anything thats going to require a stand.

8. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmm.....now Ive got to thinking..........Make a sand castle on the beach and route the piping thru it and it just kinda has one place the beer comes out, LOL. And while you are at it, make it look like a giant (think about it), then offer ladies a 'golden shower', hahahaha......oh man, I am sooooo pulling this one off in May.

9. Kei-Man

Kei-Man Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  10. Josh121

Josh121 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no one knows how to make a manly beer bong all i see are skinny tubes and the smallest funnels im bringing one down that will make all your beer bongs like ridiculous and u should feel embarrased to even use them. Look Out For "The Dirty Girl" coming to a beach near you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice