BEDS/MATTRESS TOPS

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HIGHTOWERMORGAN, Jul 21, 2008.

1. HIGHTOWERMORGAN

HIGHTOWERMORGAN Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE BED QUALITY...THERE IS A LOT OF CHATTER ABOUT THEM BEING HARD, WITH SPRINGS OUT.... SOMEONE STATED YOU COULD BUY A FOAM MATTRESS WHILE YOU ARE THERE??? WHERE AT? WE HAVE AN OCEAN VIEW SUITE, ANYONE KNOW IF THESE HAVE BEEN UPGRADED? ANY HELP IS GREAT.
    THANKS
    ALSO, SHOULD WE BRING MOSQUITO SPRAY WITH US?

2. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The beds we had in May were better and I believe they were pillow top. You can buy the foam mattress chusion at Walmart.

Don

3. blackirish

blackirish Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got back last night ( just sobering up now) The beds were fine, actually the bed I have at home has a harder mattress, besides, if you do temptations right, you should not even remember going to bed at all !!!!

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Ive never really had a problem with the mattress at Temptations... Although I believe I was quite Numb when I was going to bed and prolly could have slept on a picnic table and not complained :lol:
    Mosquitos are there, but were never really that much of an annoyance, its usually pretty breezy so that cuts down on the mosquitos quite a bit, not a bad idea to bring some spray as a precaution. Enjoy your trip
    Jim

5. HIGHTOWERMORGAN

HIGHTOWERMORGAN Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO...YOU GUYS ARE REALLY HELPFUL!!

6. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our bed last year was HARD, but this year it was a lot better, and had a pillow top.
    Just one word of warning, when you are doing the wild thing, those beds tend to move around the room. One time we looked up to find we had worked the bed all the way against the hallway to the outside door, and another time it was up against the sliding glass doors. Would have felt like morons if we'd have broken the doors! :lol:

7. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Beds

YOU GO GUYS HA HA :D

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They DO move with the wild thing BUT GOD Bethy! That is some far moving! :lol: Idont think we got it moved even half that far! LOL!

I also thought they were better this year and I think our mattress looked new. (hell the sheets dont stay on well during the wild thing either! :p )

9. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Totally true about those sheets.
    The funny thing about the bed moving was that neither of us even realized it while it was moving! Later...afterward... we looked up to see what travels we had taken. :oops: Pretty funny!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice