Beautiful Dining Room and China Cabinet

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunNurse, Mar 8, 2009.

1. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought this beautiful dining room set for 6 and china cabinet less than a year ago from a little ol' lady that bought it 10 months before in Sears for $3000usd. She decided to move back to Mexico City with her daughter so she sold it to me for $1,200usd. I love it but it is too big for my apartment. I would keep it but the husband said it's got to go...he'd rather have more space...HUSBANDS! If you are interested, e-mail me at nancymyersmx@yahoo.com or call
    998 204-0072. It's in excellent condition (the little ol' lady sat on diapers so as not to wear out the material. Little ol' ladies are soooo cute!) and I am flexible on the price. Nancy

2. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You do realize that the husband will probably complain that you have nowhere to sit and eat with guest once you sell it. Just sayin....

And diapers???? That's amazing!

3. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can always get rid of the husband and that will resolve your issue. Just kidding.

Sorry I cannot help with the furniture, but could not resists the comment.

4. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Furniture...

I've had the dining room set for 1 year and the husband for 35.....I'll keep the husband!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice