Beaches?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by chaz517, Nov 29, 2007.

1. chaz517

chaz517 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey whats going on with the beach down there? is it erroded away at all locations? or does it come and go? whats wrong with it , and will it be fixed? thanks in advance[/code]

2. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Chaz!

I asked the same question in another thread specifically about the Royal Resorts beaches. Basically it's the same as it was last March around the Royals. The beach is very rocky around the Islander, Mayan, and the Caribbean. The beach at the Royal Sands is still good - no rocks. I don't know about any of the other hotels tho - where are you staying?

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    chaz, 2 years ago or so after the big hurricane wilma, they did a HUGE beach restoration process where they pumped in sand from the ocean to fill in where they lost some of the beach! All is back to normal for the most part, some locations have lost a little bit of the beach, and there is a noticable drop off at some points on the beach, but it looked fine last year!!

4. jspang

jspang Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. cmw

cmw Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone know how the beach around RIU Cancun looks like now? I will be there in a few days...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice