Beaches

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by heatseekers, May 25, 2007.

1. heatseekers

heatseekers Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Planning our second trip to BBg, are there any nude beaches relatively close to BBG?? thanks for any help..

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I'm not mistaken it is illegal to be naked on the beach in Mexico (I think it's on the BBG website.

There's always Desires or Hedo if you are looking for that :)

Talina

3. fun4us90

fun4us90 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nude Beach

Isn't Desires and Hedo more of an alternative lifestyles resort. I think the poster is looking for nude beach. That is fine if there is not any but I would hate to send someone to a alternative lifestyles resort if they are not into that.

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not sure but I think at both of the resorts you make what you want :)

Talina

5. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are many resorts in Jamaica that are strictly clothing optional or have a c/o section to the resort. Almost all of the SuperClubs brands are that way, and I know Sandals Royal Carribean has a private island that is clothing optional so does Couples in Ocho Rios. Both of these resorts are for couples only. Perhaps you would enjoy one of those if you are looking for strictly a nude beach.
    I am not sure about Desire, but I know that both Hedo 1 and Hedo 2 have nude beaches, but things can get pretty carried away there as far as public sex, group sex etc... Sometimes how carried away it gets depends on the people who happen to be there at the time.

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

That's correct...

7. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Topless on any part of the beach is entirely legal, although discouraged by non-participating hotels adjacent to their particular stretch of beach.

Entirely naked - ON THE BEACH - is illegal although there are many areas where local customs permit more or less of it.

Clothing optional resorts (and there are a growing number) are precisely that - you can be completely naked in and on the resort - parts of which may be directly adjacent to and in full view of the beach. And chances are that if you step out onto the beach there you're not going to be arrested, but technically, it's not legal, so it can't be called a nude beach.

8. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hidden Beach Resort down in the Riviera Maya is a clothing optional resort that is not geared towards any sexual tone. Most of the cabanas along the beach in Tulum are more or less clothing optional as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice