beach towels

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mas4fun uk, May 31, 2008.

1. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is Temptation still supplying beach towels only 9 days to go :ukface: :beergone:

2. gardy121

gardy121 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We got 2 cards at the front desk when we checked in, that we traded for 2 towels by the sexy pool. We were told if we lost the towels, there is a $25 charge. We never even traded our towels for new ones, and right before we checked out we traded them back for 2 cards we gave back to the front desk.

Probably a long way around saying, yeah, they give you towels. I assume it is part of the all inclusive package. I'm not sure the difference, but I think premier members get better towels, or something a little different.

3. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :p thats good that they are still doing that less to pack into our bags premier members geting better towels what the hell a towels a towels just stops your butt sticking the the sun beds

4. gardy121

gardy121 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I could be wrong about the premier memebrs and the towels- it could be just something like less of a charge if you lose it. Someone who is a premier member I'm sure could elaborate more.

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes...they get the $50 towels, so that if they loose them, the resort makes twice as much money on each of them... :shock:

Jus kiddin! :lol:

Michelle

6. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    They actually came out with the new towels 3 or 4 days into our trip May 2 - 11. They are bright orange and (only because they were new) very soft on a sunburnt body. Apparently they will be embroidering them with the Premier by Original logo. As far as I know, it was still $25 to replace them if they were lost :?

I'm sure when we go back in Sept., the orange towels will be just a crunchy as the blue & white striped ones!!!

Cheers,
    Janice

7. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Cute Janice! lmao

I'm sure when we go back in Sept., the orange towels will be just a crunchy as the blue & white striped ones!!!

Cheers,
    Janice[/quote]

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup and watch 'em. They have been stolen. (Friggin fraggin $25 bucks down the drain :evil: )

9. dlp

dlp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back -- June 1st -- only saw a few orange ones (thought they brought their own) -- most were the blue w' white stripes. :)

10. Gerald & Suzette

Gerald & Suzette Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We never used the towels. Leave the towel cards in the room. You'll be dry by the time you reach the room, or close enough. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice