Beach paradise hotel

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sue-A, Jan 6, 2007.

1. sue-A

sue-A Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I am coming to cancun at the end of march with a group of friends , for 2 weeks, and staying at the beach paradise hotel. We booked by phone and only info I can find on the hotel are from travel agent adds on line. Wondered if any one could supply information on what it is like there and is there anything we should know about. We are a group of 9 females aged from 17 - 76 , and like to have a good time, go to fun type bars, enjoy the beach, day trips out, etc, we came last year and stayed for a week, which due to delayed flights was more like 5 days, stayed at a little hotel that was not in the main strip, cant remember what it was called, a bit run down but the people were wonderfull and we enjoyed things so much we decided to come back for a 'proper' break.
    any information on the hotel and surrounding area/bars etc would be much appreciated
    Sue :)

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The Hotetur Beach Paradise hotel? Here's their website, with all kinds of info:
    http://www.hoteturbeachparadise.com/

I don't recall immediately any of the CC regulars having been there before. Although, there are plenty here who have opinions on all the clubs and excursions in the area. Welcome aboard! :)

3. sue-A

sue-A Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hotetur Beach Paradise hotel

Many thanks for the link, and the welcome, we are so looking forward to it, like a bunch of big kids counting the days :lol: , if it is as good as it looks none of us will want to come home.
    Cheers
    Sue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice