Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ella!! Big question...is your mother mobile/active/OK with lots of walking? The reason I ask is that if she is not interested in lots of walking/stairs, the Beach Palace is the only choice. It is VERY compact and simple to navigate. The CP is much bigger and requires much more walking and stairs to get to the pool, beach, etc. Lemme know and I'll give you my best recommendation. I do know both properties pretty well.

DaveT

2. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey DaveT,
    Yes my mom is very active. She can keep up with us.
    Although, we did use the elevator at the CP when going up to our 8th floor room.

Ok, I am waiting. Remember, we like to be entertained. LOL

3. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK EllaBear,
    If you, your Mom and the teenagers are looking for lots of activities in the bar areas and pool, and possibly some flirting.....I would suggest the Cancun Palace. Because the CP is much bigger, and therefore has many more hotel guests, activities are going to be more prevalent. The Beach Palace has fun activities every single day at the pool and in the lounges, but I am guessing that your teenagers would enjoy the CP a little more simply because there are many more people with which to mingle/party. The two properties are very similar and you certainly can't go wrong with either. I would suggest staying at the CP and spending a few afternoons and evenings up the road at the Beach Palace. That way you'll have the ability to enjoy both properties. One thing you really need to check out is the Beach Palace's rooftop bars/pools. I really believe that they are going to start a new trend in Cancun with that one.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

DaveT

4. ELLABEAR424

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HOW did you know that my mom was such a flirt??? :wink: :lol:

Yes, I really want to check out their roof top. Those pictures are great and looks like you are on top of the world.
    How full was the hotel when you were there?
    Were you able check out the beach at the CP? I know that you said the Beach Palace had some beach but it would come and go.

Thanks DaveT, I knew I could count on ya.

5. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ella,
    The Beach Palace was about half-full when I was there in mid-February. The Cancun Palace was just about full. The beach at the BP was awesome. It was not long, but had plenty of room to hang out, etc. I did not get down to the beach at the Cancun Palace.

When are you all going down?

We are pissed here in Chicago because ATA just announced that they were no longer going to fly to Cancun out of Midway Airport. Flying out of there was soooooo easy. Damn!

Talk to you soon!

DaveT

6. ELLABEAR424

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to get down there around the 25th of June.
    I am having the same problem here in Detroit.
    Northwest used to have GREAT deals to Cancun.
    Leave here at about 6:00 and land in Cancun at 9:00 am.
    Last year it cost me 312.00 to fly down in June. :D
    Now, I am not seeing those prices and looks like Northwest does not fly out of here like they used to.
    With so many people losing their homes in our Great State :roll: , they really can't afford vacations. MLT vacations used to fly out of Detroit using Northwest, but not anymore.

7. Mnmama

Mnmama Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dave-
    I told my husband about using aqua socks....did he listen??? NO
    And he wore a hole in the bottom of both of his feet. I think he might listen to me from now on.

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mnmama,
    That's a bummer. That damn pool is really rough. It seriously messed my feet up. Blisters and torn skin. Ouch!!! Those dumb men..........never listen do they? lol

DaveT

9. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone! Long-time, no-speak. Is anyone going to the Beach Palace Oct. 4-11?

DaveT

10. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to Beach Palace this Saturday!!!!! Anyone else???

DaveT
    Chicago

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice