Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

You aren't kidding! Those are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. The first couple were so vivid, they almost looked like artwork.
    What kind of camera do you have?? If you don't mind me asking.

2. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ella. Thanks. I have a Canon Cybershot 7.2 MP camera. I highly recommend it. I agree, the first two are really cool pictures. Seeing them, how could you not want to go right to the airport and fly down?

DaveT

3. Mnmama

Mnmama Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pictures!!!! Where is the activity area of the pool (VB, other games)?

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    wow.. beach really is all gone! :(

(I'm staying at the neighboring Avalon Grand in 2 weeks)

wonderful pictures though Dave!

5. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the nice words about the pictures. The activities area is in the middle of the pool. Every day we played water basketball and water polo. One very important note...SERIOUSLY....get water socks if you are going to play sports in the Beach Palace pool. The pool floor is very rough. I lost the skin on the bottom of my feet because I was playing intensely. Several people had the same issue.

DaveT

6. Mnmama

Mnmama Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info.....my husband loves joining in on all of the activities. Volleyball is the high point of his trip evertime.

7. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just make sure he has aqua socks!

8. lisaten

lisaten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great pics for sure. is that a kiddy pool that's shaped like the old palace emblem? and is that a bar? (referring to the pic from high above - the area in the upper right)

looking forward to seeing it all in april. thanks for keeping us all informed!!!!

9. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Lisa! Yes, that is the shallow kiddy pool in upper right hand part of that picture. It is shaped like a star. The building next to that pool is the kids club. The swim up bar is in the opposite corner.

DaveT

10. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi DaveT,
    When you were staying at the Beach Palace, did they have nightly shows like the Cancun Palace had?
    I am just trying to figure out what hotel we should stay at. Seeing you have stayed at both - which one did you prefer?
    Let me just tell you who all will be going, My daughter, her friend, my mom, and I. My daughter and friend are 16 and
    they are active. They liked the shows at the Cancun Palace and the activities. We liked the games that they played in the lobby bar also.

So I am just wondering what the activities are like at the Beach Palace?????
    Oh yeah, what did the beach look like at the Cancun Palace? I wonder if they have the beach snack bar opened back up.

Ok, enough questions for now. Thanks DaveT my whole vacation is riding on your shoulders. lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice