Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Mnmama

Mnmama Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll be at the Beach Palace March 4.......It just sounds great. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

2. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Having a great time here!!! Only a day and a half left. Something that I forgot to mention earlier....palm trees. When I was at the Cancun Palace in October, the pool area had no palm trees. This pool layout is sort of similar, but they have about 20 large tree pots all around the pool with small palm trees planted in them. To me, that makes it really feel like a Caribbean vacation. The beach has eroded quite a bit since we arrived. The Beach Palace's beach is down to about 10 feet, and most everyone who wants to go in the ocean enters the water behind the Melia. Their beach is very nice and is over 75 feet long.

DaveT

3. Jan13

Jan13 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DaveT,

You are living the dream! Palms, pool, Caribbean...

Have you had time to make it down to the Cancun Palace? I guess their beach is??? I hope that they will add palms also.

Enjoy your remaining time in Cancun; and thanks for everything that you've shared.
    Looking forward to your photos.

Jan

4. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

DaveT
    So glad to hear that you are having a great time. It is soooo cold here in Michigan. I would give anything to be there right now. Lucky dog!!! WOOF WOOF Do you think that the Cancun Palace is a better choice for teenagers?

5. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Ella,
    I would say that teenagers would be equally happy at the Beach Palace. There were many younger people at the hotel and they seemed to be having just as much fun as anyone else.

Man, it really stinks to be back at home.

I have a bunch of really beautiful pictures. I will try to get them posted up later this week. If any of you need/want them earlier, feel free to send me a message and I'll email them to you.

DaveT

6. ELLABEAR424

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AWWWW poor baby is back home?!?!?! That must really be hard to handle. I know that feeling all to well. It is even harder when you come back to COLD weather. Hang in there, I am sure you will be heading back down soon enough!!
    Did they have a band at the Beach Palace also?
    If so, how was it?

:lol: :lol:

7. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a baby!!!!! This 11 degree weather stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not see a live band.

8. ELLABEAR424

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where are those Pics???? HUH???

9. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK Ella. I didn't think anyone was interested in photos so I haven't taken the time to do it. I'll crack open a Sol with a lime and start working on it.

DaveT

10. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice