Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Albert in NM

Albert in NM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D Thank you all for the input . I am staying at the cancun Palace the week of Feb9th to feb16th . But I am a palace resort member and was wanting to check out the beach palace being its open now. I was in Canun in Sept 8th to the 15th of last year at the Cancun palace and there was Beach about 25 feet more or less but lots of big rocks . We had a great time . We really love the water and white sand, it just a bummer when there is no beach . Thank you all for your help Albert in NM

2. cindyinmpls

cindyinmpls Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just to show you.....we were at the cancun palace in late august and the beach was huge...and zero rocks.
    just now curious what march will find us.
    albert.....we are like you, love the beach. Never sit at the pool. maybe reconsider poolside this year though :roll:

3. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK folks, let me tell you. I've been here for two days and I could not be more impressed with the new Beach Palace!!!! The place is beautiful, the staff great, the beer is very cold, the pool is heated, and the food is very, very much improved from the days of the old Beach Palace. We have been coming here for 15 years and the new Beach Palace is most impressive. The rooms are very spacious and elegant. The place is very modern. We are having a phenomenal time here and it is only our second day. Many people on this forum said that the beach is non-existent. Let me say that the beach is at least 25 feet long and is without rocks and seaweed. Very nice. The weather has been 86 degrees and lots of sun. Day two is almost over, but the good news is that we have six more to go!!!!

DaveT
    Chicago

4. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If anyone wants any questions answered about the Beach Palace, let me know. I am here and have six days to go.

DaveT

5. Jan13

Jan13 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey DaveT,

Life in Cancun sounds like paradise right now. It is cold here in Oklahoma City.

Thanks for the information on the new hotel and beach. Do you like the Beach Palace better than the Cancun Palace so far? Does it seems family oriented as in the past?

I have been reading that the beach is either non-existent or has huge rocks that weren't there before. If you have time, would you go down to the Cancun Palace and check out that beach area? We are wanting to book for the end of April, but the beach reports are concerning.

Thanks, Jan

6. BSN

BSN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Dave T! Glad to hear it is great! We heard that a lot of staff from Cancun got transferred to Playa and they may get moved back to the beach palace. I have a few names of friends there that we cannot get in touch with to see if they moved.. .Yanet, Wilburt and Wilburt, Francisco, Angel, Mariana and a few more. Any of those names ring a bell? TIA

7. lisaten

lisaten Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heyyyyyy
    and so you precede me again, Dave T. We're actually gonna give Sun a try this time but I'm glad I came by here to see what's being said about BP. We would like to try it in the fall but were hesitant to try it so soon. What I really want to know is if the construction is over - truly over. That is why we passed it by this April. I know you're next to the ME which has nice beach so I wasn't worried about the lack at BP. And you better take pics - espcially from that room top pool/bar!!!! Enjoy!

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've gotta tell you......this place is absolutely fabulous!!! And it has only been open two months. The beach is perfect!!! No rocks whatsoever here at Beach Palace. The hotels to the north has little to no beach. But here at BP, we are all smiles!!! The food is much, much better than the old BP. Yes, Palace Resorts has done everything possible to put the old staff back together. These are the staff members who are here that we adore: Fernando, Joaquin, Wilbert, Adriana, Felipe, and many others. The rooms are much larger and a designed very much like the new Cancun Palace. The hotel is only about 1/2 full. The kids club here is small and I would say that the new Cancun Palace is probably better suited for kids than the new Beach Palace. Yes, this is a family place, but the kids club at the Cancun Palace is unbelievable. In all, I could not be happier with the new BP!!!! It rocks! Back to the sun!! It is 86 and not a cloud in the sky!!!!!!

I'll check back soon!

DaveT

9. BSN

BSN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a blast, enjoy. Man I am jealous! I may have to take a day trip to check this place out!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

10. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will take lots of pictures for you guys!!! I don't know if I mentioned earlier, but the rooftop pool is sooo cool. When the sun gets hidden by the hotel next door, most everyone heads to the rooftop bar/pool to get an extra two hours of sun! The view from the top is so cool. Unfortunately for me, yesterday Fernando was working the rooftop pool bar and he kept me plied with many, many consecutive Dos Equis con limon!! By 6:00 p.m. I was whacked! My head is pounding right now (6:25 a.m.)

Gotta go....I need another Aleve.

DaveT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice