Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    OMG. That seems almost impossible...especially when they are building this through the current hurricane season. All it takes is one tropical storm to set you back a while.

3. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree Michael F. It will be a miracle if they make it through the hurricane season with no major set backs. They are however, very determined to finish it by December.

DaveT

4. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Godspeed

5. Scott in NH

Scott in NH Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For crying out loud, they still have a pile driver on the site!

It doesn't look like they are going to be close to finishing by December. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't make any reservations there until they were a whole lot further along that thaey are.

6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Construction Progress?

Does anyone have any information relative to the construction process since mid-June?

DaveT

7. K Man

K Man Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just returned from Cancun & went to see the Beach Palace. All the steel is in place. It looks like they have run the duct work. They were digging out the pool on thursday & a truckload of jacuzzi tubs were being delivered. It looks like maybe 3 more months, just a guess. Don't know about December 24th opening like they say. It should be close. I will post pictures.

8. charlie

charlie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Palace

Just wondering if you have those pics....my family and I are supposed to be there Feb 17-24 and are keeping our fingers crossed.......

9. Chopper

Chopper Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just returned from Cancun and took photos of the Beach Palace. It's still only a shell of a building and there is no way they will be done by April. The beach itself is still fabulous, but the sand is different than pre-Wilma. The sand has lots of little tiny shells in it now. Not so soft for walking. But the water is still the same turquoise color. We stayed at the Golden Parnassus which was 2 doors down from the Cancun Palace. That hotel is much further along and I believe it will be open by February. I would be happy to answer any questions. I don't know how to post pictures to this site, but you can e-mail me at hoppermail@aol.com and I will send you pictures of the Beach Palace. Enjoy!

10. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Beach palace

Thank you for your update on the Beach Palace. Wow, you say the beach has many small shells? Is the sand as soft or can you see and feel the shells when you walk. We are arriving at the Cancun Palace on March 29th for a week of fun in the sun. I will e-mail you to see the pictures you have of the Beach and Cancun Palace Resorts. Thanks.

Ralph

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice