Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree

Michael,
    I totally agree. It needed a complete overhaul. The small size, proximity to some great clubs/restaurants, and fantastic staff made the Beach Palace one of the best in Cancun for me and my family. I do believe it will be great once it's complete.

DaveT

2. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New Beach Palace to resemble Vallarta Palace

I just returned from a week at the Vallarta Palace in Nuevo Vallarta. After speaking several times with the PR staff, I learned that the newly rebuilt Beach Palace will closely resemble the Vallarta Palace. I was also told that the Cancun Palace will take on Vallarta Palace characteristics as well. I can't wait to see both properties upon completion.

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nice! I'd love to see 'em, too.

4. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anything new about Beach Palace?

Does anyone have any new information about the Beach Palace? Has it been torn down completely yet? Any info. would be appreciated!

DaveT
    Illinois

5. Mnmama

Mnmama Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is completely torn down. The only sign of it is the sign out by the street.

6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks!

Thanks mnmama! I appreciate the info.
    Gratefully,
    DaveT

7. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES, THE BEACH PALACE WILL BE COMPLETLT RE-BUILD WHICH IS A GREAT THING. THE CANCUN PALACE AND SUN PALACE ARE ALSO BEING COMPLETLY REFURBISHED. THE SUN PALACE WILL RE-OPEN WITH A COUPLES ONLY FORMAT YET, IT WILL BE A GREAT RESORT ONCE COMPLETE. WE ARE TRAVELING TO THE PLAYACAR PALACE O SUNDAY AND I WILL PROVIDE AN UPDATE ON ALL OF THE PALACE RESORTS WHEN WE RETURN. THANKS RALPH

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Ralph!

Thanks Ralph! Please do find out all that you can about their plans for Beach Palace. I'm hearing that it will be much like the Vallarta Palace. Any photos or info. would be very much appreciated!!!!!

DaveT
    Illinois

9. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    At Beach Palace Site Yesterday

I spent an hour at the Beach Palace site yesterday and took many pictures and video. I spoke with the general contractor who seriously assured me that the new Beach Palace WOULD be ready to go for December. As of yesterday, the foundation was poured and about 20 steel beams were in place. I don't know how they'll pull it off by December, but it does sound like they are confident. If you want me to post a few of my photos, let me know. Also, if you are interested in any of the whereabouts of some of the old-time Beach Palace employees, let me know.

DaveT

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Absolutely interested in seeing the progress of Beach Palace! Please share :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice