Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Albert in NM

Albert in NM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Dave can you post some pics of the beach when you get back ? :lol: I have been wondering how the beach is and would love to see some pics . we allways stay at the Cancun palace cause the beach was so good there . but who knows now? we like to go in Feb around V day
    Thanks

Albert in NM :D

2. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You got it! I will certainly do so! I am finding it impossible to get an update on the beach conditions around Cancun. Especially around Beach Palace. I can't figure it out. Oh well. I'll be there in five days!!! Can't wait!

DaveT
    Chicago

3. Albert in NM

Albert in NM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Dave looking foward to seeing them :D

Albert in NM

4. Turquoise water

Turquoise water Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola friends, first post and a exciting one!!!. I am headed down to the Beach palace in February and I was wondering if anyone can tell me about the condintion of the beach and also about the hotel. I was torn between the Cancun Palace, Sun Palace and the the Beach Palace. They were all the same price through my travel agent and in the end I decided on the Beach Palace. All the palace resorts seem to have great reviews, so I hope I picked the right place. At first I was set on the Sun Palace, but the pools looked small and it may be a little too quiet, we want to really party it up. Well happy travels friends.

5. Turquoise water

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will post some pic for you when I get back. I too love going to Mexico in February. I love going down for the Superbowl..

6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Turquoise,
    I have stayed at the Beach Palace many times. It is a beautiful and compact hotel. However, if you want to party.......you need to stay at the Cancun Palace. It has the best swim-up bar and their lobby bar is fantastic.

I am going to the Cancun Palace Feb. 20-28. When are you going?

DaveT
    Chicago

7. ladykatsfan

ladykatsfan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cancun/beach palace

hey guys/gals !!!

i haven't been on here for some time now but about 2 yrs ago my family and i took a trip to cancun palace during spring break and loved it. so now we are planning another trip in october but was hoping someone could give me updates on both cancun palace and beach palace resorts. this time it will be only 3 adults guys going (all gay) and was hoping to get some nightlife info and which resort would be the best to stay at. any and all help would be appreciated. any photos would be helpful as well.

robert

p.s. is this a bad time to visit (hurricane season)?

8. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Robert,

I've never stayed at either BP or CP, but did walk the beach in front of the BP when we were there the last week of February. The beach was great - no rocks to speak of, and it was fairly wide.
    As for nightlife - the only place that is left that I know of is Karamba Bar in Centro de Cancun. We went there 3 years ago and had a blast. It's a late night club - nothing really started happening till almost midnight. Mostly locals, but a few tourists like us. The drag show was a hoot!

hope that helps a bit

9. Turquoise water

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It has been awhile since I visited the site but I had to write back and say that Beach Palace was a great trip last February. I will be going back, that is for sure. It is a great hotel and we just loved it. I have to say that is was my best vacay yet :D

I just booked anther trip, but we will be staying down in the Playa area this trip. I really wanted to book the Beach Palace again, but I have been wanting to stay at another resort in the Playa area for some time now. I book it once and changed it last minute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice