Beach Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Beach Palace

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Beach Palace here.

Located at Km12 it is a short hop by bus to the party center. This hotel is Ocean side. Downtown is a 25 minute bus journey away.

Check the links below for availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel (All Inclusive)

Cancuntravel (All Inclusive with golf package)

Travel Center

2. krisglo

krisglo Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Melia Turquesa

Hello, I have just returned from Cancun last night. My husband and I were there for 4 nights...(not long enough :oops: ). We really enjoyed it there. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff...food was O.K., but I guess when you drink enough you don't pay much attention the the food anyway. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. :D I think Cancun is a beautiful place to be, so I really don't think it matters what hotel you stay at!! :-|

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone have an new information about Beach Palace?

I've been to Beach Palace about a dozen times over the years and I haven't been able to get a handle on just what the future holds for this great hotel. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. :D

5. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's UGLY!

I got the answer to my own question last night. And, I don't like the answer. Family members were in Cancun last week and shot extensive video of the Beach Palace, and it is totaled. The severity of the damage to the ocean-side of the hotel indicates to me that the hotel needs to be torn down and rebuilt. There is absolutely NO beach in that area. In fact, the entire concrete breakwall bearing the Beach Palace nameplate has been reduced to rubble. It is so sad. Hopefully Palace Resorts will be able to get going quickly on the rebuilding process.

DaveT

6. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    According to what I read from Ana's updates, Beach Palace will reopen in December 2006! :shock:

7. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ana's Updates

Michael,
    Being a new guy, could you please point me to the direction of Ana's updates? Thank you!

DaveT :D

8. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  9. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    December 2006 Projected Opening

I just spoke with someone in the Palace Resorts organization. I was told that Beach Palace would not be totally torn down, but would be completely gutted and rebuilt. Projected reopening is December 2006.

DaveT

10. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    It was a nice little resort (little compared to the Palace monsters further down the RM) but I'll betcha Palace resorts was looking for an excuse to revamp and "upgrade" the place. Let's see how they do...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice