Be there in 2 days March 28-April 3

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by willieandpatty, Mar 26, 2009.

1. willieandpatty

willieandpatty Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awwwwrighttt, getting excited now. Will be there with my better half and another party couple. 2nd time for us. Live in FL so it's a quick trip for us and JetBlue now has a non-stop from Tampa to Cancun. Will kind of miss our bar stop in Ft. Lauderdale where we used to warm up our pipes. Probably cheaper in the long run because of our bar bill at the Airport.

Looking forward to making new friends and making fools of ourselves again. We do that well so that other people feel better about themselves. Will be so glad to go with the convertible down (like I don't do that everyday in FL). Just kidding and don't see why that's such a big deal anyway. Saw on the TTR site that Playboy will be at the resort next Friday. That should be cool!

To everyone, Cancun can't be any worse that NYC and PHL where I grew up. Just travel in wolf packs and take care of each other.

Here's to you and here's to me, in case we ever disagree, but if we do, here's to me.

PEACE for PIECE!

2. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    were there march 29-april 5

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice