BBG Weightloss Challenge

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by glenn/monique, Jan 18, 2007.

1. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    We'll I didn't cheat yesterday. I did good, ate good, work out good, and now I just have to keep it up. I really do know how to do it but, life gets in the way or in my case everyone elses workout gets in the way.

2. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I'm just waiting for him to want it. No sense lecturing him, he has to want it.

3. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    My report - well went out for a run yesterday morning...it was chilly, and to be honest my cardio sucked. I did 4k and was running almost 30 seconds slower per km then I'm used to.

Went out this morning and did much better...ran 6k and did it at 5:45/km. My cardio still isn't the greatest but I will make it. This is all so I can run a 1/2 marathon May 20th. You guys will have to be my virtual cheering squad.

4. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I'll Cheer you on Diana! You go girl. :cheerleaders: :cheerleaders: :cheerleaders:

5. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to lose weight and i can say that the workouts have ceated a "ourtime" for Marie and I ,but, I ain't running no marathon :lol: good luck Diana you can do it.

6. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    My workouts have always been my me time. I think Glenn thinks he's intruding if he joins me but, really it' still me time whehter or not he does. I am totally capable of helping him and getting in a full workout at the same time and feeling like I did something for me. I'm just maybe not as talkative as he'd like me to be.

7. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We don't talk that much while we work out I think it's more of a togetherness thing.

8. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haven't been on a scale in about 5 years.Kinda scared because I know I would be shocked.Probably packed on about 50lbs in the last 5 years.Surfing the web all day at work doesn't exactly burn alot of calories.Been working out pretty steady for a couple of months now.Haven't really lost much weight though I'm sure.Need to cut back on some calories.Really fond of the barley sandwich and love "Mommas" home cooking.Good luck to all.

9. glenn/monique

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    If your working out and sweating pretty good doing it then yeah you have to change your calorie and creat a negative balance to lose weight. Cut back 200-300 calories per day and see if that gets you the results you want. Also write down what your eating. You'll have to own up to it then and you will start to cut back in 2-3 days. Exercise 3-5x/week. 5x/week if lower intensity like walking, and 3x/week if doing aerobics or something higher intensity.

10. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Had a great run today, did 10.5k in 59:33. It felt wonderful. I stepped on the scale and I've lost 3 of the 8lbs that I gained at BBG. Tomorrow is my rest day, then I'll be back at it on Tuesday.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Diana

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice