BBC T.V

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by matkirk, Aug 20, 2007.

1. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I've just been contacted by the BBC for an interview (as my sister is a newscaster for them :lol: ) and they are looking for anyone in the Chetumal area who is an expat for an interview at around 12 midnight tonight, 6am breakfast T.V in U.K, if Cancun is not that "exciting".

So if you know anyone let me know!!

2. matkirk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is this O.K to post Steve, if not pls delete. sorry.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    That's fine Matt.

Good luck finding an expat in Chetumal, and especially one who still has a phone line at midnight!

4. matkirk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah its a long shot, or anyone in Tulum or something. Guess I'm gonna have to do it then and pretend I'm cowering in the bathroom or something.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did they find someone? They called both Steve and me at around 3 am, Steve sounds like he was smart enough not to hear the phone, but like a fool I talked to them while I was half awake, I have no idea what I said.

I've been trying all day to reach a pal in Chetumal, but the cell phone network there is whacked and calls just go to voicemail directly.

6. matkirk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I didn't find any takers, they called me at 1.30am, but after a few to many beers I was fast asleep and mised the call :oops: There goes my 15 mins of fame!!! Woke up this morning for work and what little we had was all over!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice