Bathrooms

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Darylman, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Darylman

Darylman Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone.

Just curious about the bathroom door situation, is it true that all the rooms don't have a bathroom door? Do some rooms have them while others don't?

Thanks!

2. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    granted, I haven't been there since May '07, but while we were there, the bathrooms definitely had doors.

The bathroom at the sexy pool, however, did not. Don't be suprised if there's a woman in there on the can while you're relieving yourself at a urinal.

3. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The rooms we stay in have bathroom doors, but have heard a lot of gripes about alot of rooms having glass bathroom doors. Terry

4. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    true

first hand experience

when we were there in september we stayed in a room without a bathroom door

5. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No bathroom door in our room in July. Not a big deal though.
    Marsh

6. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    exactly marsh

did my checklist of issues on the plane back to dallas

...........not having a bathroom door escaped the "issues" list :cool:

i think the only thing that bothered me on that trip was the shitty music

the best

rob

"its 3 a.m dont you people ever go to bed"

sources
    get off of my cloud from the rolling stones
    and
    the people who live next to us when we have a party

7. z28cookie

z28cookie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bathroom doors

We just got back on Mon. night after a week in room 5513 ( ground floor near sexy pool, over looked volleyball court), this was our first time there since change to Temptation. We were there before when BBG. Our bathroom didn't have a door, it was set up with toilet facing the sink (shower off to the left, with 2 shower heads). If you were sitting on the toilet you were looking towards the sink and the sliding door to the patio. Only problem I had was , what would usually be a mirror (on a wall) over the sink just had a clear window. So while using the toilet (if you didn't close the curtains) you would be looking out across the sink through a clear window at the volleyball court. I didn't care about the door part so much,it would of been somewhat private, if there was a mirror/wall over the sink instead of a clear piece of glass. Plus for us girls, it was akward putting on your makeup, because when you were standing in front of the sink, what is normally a mirror was a clear window! They had this tiny little round mirror (10in) you could pull over in front of the glass to do hair & makeup. I don't know if all the rooms are like this. When we stayed when it was BBG, we were over looking sexy pool, and the bathroom was set up the same (no door) but there was a mirrored wall that made it way more private. Dispite that we had a GREAT time!!!!

8. Nebraska

Nebraska Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there last year during a lot of the construction.. Dec/Jan, and each of the rooms I saw that had been remodeled were like this. I can't speak for all of the rooms, but the shower door in mine, doubled as the toilet door, swinging into the shower and back towards the toilet.

9. Flaca

Flaca Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    We had 2 rooms last year, our first one had no bathroom door but it did have a shower door (clear glass). Our second room had a bathroom door (solid) but no shower door.

Honestly for us it makes no difference. As for the banos by the sexy pool, I have used the men's before when the women's wasn't available.

D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice