bathing suits

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by precious pirate, Sep 18, 2007.

1. precious pirate

precious pirate Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband & I are going to Cancun in January. I was wondering what kind of bathing suits most wear. I would love to wear a 2 piece, but after 2 kids, I'm not in the best shape! Should I stick to a 1 piece? What do most people wear there?

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you want to wear a two piece.....wear it.

Don't worry about maybe not being in the best shape. Trust me...you won't be the only one who's not in top notch shape. And you won't be the only onein a two piece either.

It's your vacation. Wear whar you want and have a great time! :lol:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my theory is if people dont want to see my fat @ss in a bikini then they dont have to look...plain and simple.

wear what you like cause i can guarantee you the majority of people feel teh same way. once youre there it wont matter.

enjoy the sun! get as much as you can..go for the two piece

4. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea, and since nobody cares what the women look like, get your husband a two sizes to small speedo for him to enjoy....no one will notice :shock:

5. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If there is one thing that Cancun has plenty of is all different shapes and sizes of people. Wear what you feel comfortable in and find comfort in the fact that everybody is too worried about what they look like themselves to care much about what you are wearing.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh heck wear what you want lady :) ..Not everyone is Miss Hot Body down there, and heck if you got some confidence you can pull anything off no matter the size...Wouldn't think too much into it..Just have fun and buy yourself some new and a TWO Peice.. :lol:

7. precious pirate

precious pirate Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you guys so much! I'm going shopping for a 2-piece! :D

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good for you! Strut your stuff! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice