Basic

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LSDetroit, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh god Gem yeah frogs was so packed, remember when you tried to get a drink and that lady behind the bar :roll:

Bye
    Adam

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

3. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Clubs are meant to be rammed!! It makes the atmosphere more electric.

I thought it was good and will be going back this year. We went with our hotel just kept getting bottles of vodka, bacardi etc brought to us...with jugs of mixers.

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so the open bar deal is all b.s at basic?

5. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Each to their own I guess

Bye
    Adam

6. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also am a Basic lover. Last year it rained one night and it was awesome dancing in the rain. Can't really ruin your clothes too much...it's only water :)

7. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    moosey is a fan of rain. quite a big fan. it was the opposite when i was there, packed but not to the point where you wanted to kill someone, and the girls were everywhere and soaked from the rain. god love them.
    i do remember alcohol being somewhat of an issue, at which time i got a 40 and kept it to myself all night

8. jlo939

jlo939 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    foam party

went to Basic last thursday night...we were already told it wasn't gonna be packed but honestly, one of my best nights anyways....never been to a foam party before and it was amazing! glad i didn't see anybody pissin in it either.....and yes our clothes got trashed i lost my shirt in the foam and my shorts for torn but its all good!

9. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    didnt manage to go basic, but from the outside it looks tiny??

10. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Open Bar is bull@$#% in general in most places, I have been to cancun so many times that half the clubs dont impress me, i like going to the outside clubs better ie... slices, congo, lucky monkey etc.. the problem with these larger clubs around spring break time exspecially hit you with the scam, ITS OPEN BAR ONLY. My thing is I dont drink outside of the hotel zone because I like to be aware of my surroundings and dont want to get hammered and get myself jammed up so, I would rather not drink and instead get my grind on. I dont see paying 35-40 dollars for open bar if Im not drinking, and then be treated like I mandatory have to pay a tip before I can get a drink period. Whats this nonsense pointing at a tip jar before you get served. So If clubs dont offer cover only which is around 10 dollars for some 20 for others, I look at them and say whatever and head to the free joints, where the locals are and rather by them a drink or 2, where my money is appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice