Basic

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LSDetroit, Mar 15, 2007.

1. LSDetroit

LSDetroit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ...is perhaps the worst club I have ever been to...anywhere.

2. YetiPl

YetiPl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what did u dislike about it? I think that trampoline,water and those chicks with sex botles giving body shots were pimp:)

3. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree, I thought Basic was a cool bar. As long as you don't stand directly on top of the water shooting up between your legs you will be fine, otherwise you may hit the ground pretty quick as it happend to me.

4. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    never been, bought the ticket for it the last nite we were there but everyone was too tired, hungover and out of it to venture out, also didnt want to get soaking wet and ruin clothes

5. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought it was pretty cool.

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i loved basic!

7. LSDetroit

LSDetroit Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The club is around a fifth of the size of the city, yet tries to cram the same size crowd into it. It is impossible to even move without shoving people out of the way. Even the stairways were packed with people just looking for someplace to stand. Despite this, half of the club was roped off for "bottle service only" and nearly empty. I guess if you're on E and like other dudes sandwiched tight up against you it might be enjoyable. Or if you're a fan of history and want to experience the conditions on a slave ship...

Not to mention the fact that there is only one tiny dance floor and it is an open bar in name only.

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    doesnt sound so bad to me!!!!

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to admit I hate when clubs do that, I think it encourages fights between people because you just cant help shoving people when you want to get past, this happened twice to me in Fat Tuesdays.I like clubs to be busy but at times some clubs in Cancun are OTT

Bye
    Adam

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i wonna go basic! i do hate when clubs are so packed you cant move, like frogs opening night last year :evil: we had to stand in a corner all night and couldnt get a drink

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice