Bash Tower Vs Trendy Garden

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Vegas in TX, Feb 22, 2021.

?

Prefered Room Type

1. Trendy Garden

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Bash tower

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Probably more than a lot of people. Like I said the breakfast is great. Meri is also a pretty picky eater, so the Mexican, Sushi, and Sea Flirt don't appeal to her at all. Actually we had a pretty bad meal at the Mexican two trips ago, and pretty sure I got sick after Sea Flirt.... so we kind of snack with room service after the pool, and finish the night with a Bash burger. Works for us.

The worse thing about room service is they don't have any pop (soda) on the menu. You have to get extra ones from house cleaning. Don't understand that one.

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Wow, that is a crazy low price. I'm at $2300 for 6 nights, and flights and Garden room for the last week of Oct. What's your timeframe you were booking?

3. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    We will be there the 28th - 3rd. Booking the BC on the 31st once the dates are announced.

4. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,852 / 5
    One option, if Bash is not sold out, would be to try to upgrade when you check in....we have upgraded from Bash to Master or PH a few times now and I would guess you could do it for about $50.00 per night based on what we paid for our upgrades. So that would be $300 and for Skybar, views, room service would seem worth it?.....others may know more as we never booked a garden and tried to upgrade to Bash?

5. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    If we had to pick between a trendy garden view or a bash tower we would most likely splurge for the tower. Garden view rooms are fairly small compared to other rooms
    Garden view- 334 sq ft.
    Bash tower room- 516 sq ft.

Also, that "garden view" can be seeing some grass along with a parking lot or being really far away from everything. Basically looking out the front of the resort. Also, you may get 2 double beds instead of 1 king bed which we personally dont want.

That being said, we havent booked a bash tower room in our few visits since the reno. We always book a jacuzzi room which we find is perfect for us. We love the proximaty of those rooms to almost everything and they are bigger than garden view rooms (420 sq ft.) With that extra space being a seating area. Restaurants, bars, sexy pool are all within a 20 second walk. I have hopped over the balcony many times to grab a quick drink. Obviously the extra minute or 2 walk to a tower room isnt a huge deal but we love the convenience for those times we wanna run/stumble back to the room for somethin real quick.

But.....we know lots of people that have the very valid point that they dont spend any time in their room other than sleeping, showering and fucking so they dont really care. In fact, that separate sex bed can be convenient, lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice