Bars/clubs in Cancun on your own (w/out Resort)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by amdub, Aug 14, 2010.

1. amdub

amdub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :headbanger: Hi all,

No doubt we will do the resort nights / go out with the cast too.
    But as we will be there for two whole (fabulous!) weeks am just wondering what it is like going to bars/clubs on your own (we will be a group of 8).

Any recommendations of good all-american type bars?
    How much is the entry fees to the clubs? (Is there an All you can Drink fee and/or regular entry plus pay for your own drink?)
    What times do the bars start at / best time to go to bars?
    Likewise with clubs?

Any advice?!!!!
    (About going to clubs on our own.......we will go with the cast some nights)

:ernaehrung015:

2. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    You didn't list your dates. I can tell you this, if you are there from Sept to Nov, a lot of the clubs have very good prices for the AI type of night.
    Have fun.

3. amdub

amdub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oops sorry! There from aprox 22 Aug - 5th Sept

To be honest we are actually less interested in the AI options. Find I prefer to drink before club and then just dance and party when get to club.

Any suggestions?!

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    If you want to have a few drinks before going to the clubs, go to slices or Dos Equis bar or one of the many small bars across the street from the clubs in the Market, I personally like slices on the corner, great view of whats going on, but ive been to almost all of them, many options, for a pay as you go bar and also some for 20 us dollars for AI, so even if you dont stay for hours, all you really need is a few beers to get your moneys worth

5. bradtallcool1

bradtallcool1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Go to conga bar its a blast .. The day before tell them you are from Temptation and you are gonna bring a group of 10 or more and guys will pay 20 each but girls will be free talk to the manager there he will hook u up.. Also all of your new friends from TTR you can invite as well... I took a group of 26 there.. The best way for transportation is to cross the street as a group and take the public bus.. Its 70 cents to get there .. Tell the bus driver you are going to the party alley he will stop.. The bus is located in front of the drugstore next to rio chuchurro??? It come every 2 minutes

6. bradtallcool1

bradtallcool1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    When you arrive at conga bar tell then you want to be by the stage so your girls can dance (fans feel good here too)

if you want to do dos xx's look for a milato kinda buffed guy in the alley ( hes cuban) selling bands and tell him your tall friend from TTR sent you and you want the same deal !!! Guys 20 girls free

as for trips with the hotel if you havent been coco bongo is a must see (monday nights) sweet club is awesome (sunday nights) and dady o's saturday night is not bad ... I would say skip senior frogs, bulldogs (used to be a must when they had the ice bar) and the city.. Unless you are a big fan of techno music

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice