!!BARCELO TUCANCUN!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by djsmoothy, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i am a bit biased towards it as i havent experienced any of the other hotels in the zone, but i love it and WILL go back, assuming im not married to some random by then ... sooo the rooms as i remember are pretty good, we had a lagoon view one year, sea view the next but either are cool coz u only use the room to sleep in anyway. other than that they are pretty standard, nice showers mind :wink:

food was well nice, the only time i made it to breakfast i was feeling to rough to eat, looked good though...they got 2 main restaurants one one where i think you have to book in advance. Don't have a bad word to say about the food really.

Drinks were ok, found that if you slipped the barman a few bucks he'd use the better liquor .. they serve them in little glasses so you drink them quick and before you know it you're half cut.

entertainment staff are a good laugh, have loads of stuff to do during the day and during the night they are always around selling tickets for the clubs .. personally i'd always go with them, coz they know what they're doing and generally get you through the queues quickly.

better watch out for them though, they got me to chat up some women in gspot, i thought i was well in there - turned out the women were men - so chaps be careful ... they looked pretty hot to me :oops:

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you get a balcony?

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no that was the only minor dissapointment, but no biggie just meant more time at the bar downstairs :lol:

you've been before right?

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I have been. Went there my first year iN Cancun..So about 4-5 years ago

5. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    were u there in 04 or 05?

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would have to say no she wasnt, cause that wasnt 4-5 years ago :wink:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I was there YEARS ago. Not in 04 or 05

8. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yeah, doh :oops: - its been a long day...brain hasn't fully engaged yet

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    But I did have fun there my first year there...And going this year I barely remember anything about it. All I know is that it was a good hotel

10. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im sure you'll have a quality time, send us a postcard :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice