!!BARCELO TUCANCUN!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by djsmoothy, Jan 12, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh i don't know. Didn't see anything written about that. But if you agent said so..

2. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah...because I'm staying at the Barcelo Costa I get to use the sister hotels too.

:cool:

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh ok didn't know that

4. djsmoothy

djsmoothy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeh its WICKED!!! so basically if we get borded with the girls at the tucancun theres always the costa!!!lol ha ha ha :lol:

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aye...

www.doubletheladies.com/fillyourboots

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    usually thats the case, but i didnt read anything about that with the tucancun...might want to double check.

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Brilliant! Loved it!, A TripAdvisor Member, Manchester, England, October 27, 2006
    We stayed for 2 weeks early October 2006. We had a corner bedroom with 2 big windows and balconies. Very well furnished, clean, excellent bathroom and shower. Beds very comfortable! Coffee maker and mini bar in room refilled daily. Food in main restaurant was very good. Wide choice of menu. Good for vegeterians too. Snack bar by pool very good quality food. Lovely staff especially Letticia!

Three A la Carte restaurants at hotel all very good food.( Spanish,Lobster & steak ,Mexican)

Evening entertainment was the best we've seen. Drinks perfect - but the staff would make them stronger on request. Recommend the Planters Punch! & blue cocktail

Beach & pool area excellent! & beautiful to look at. Paradise!

Air conditioned shopping mall across the road which is great. There is a traditional Mexican Restaurant (La Distaleria)with Mariatchi Bands most evenings just accross the street & was the perfect change of scene from the hotel dining areas. Recommend this Hotel very highly. We had a brilliant holiday! and plan to go back next year. Part of the Barcelo Hotel chain, so you can use the facilities at the Barcelo Costa Cancun. A lovely Hotel about 10 minutes by bus. This review from Justine & Bob, Manchester,England

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Dennis...

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeeeeeeee we can stop in and see jesus then :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice