Bar hopping tour question

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jetsetter 07, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Jetsetter 07

Jetsetter 07 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My friends and are arriving on Saturday July 28th and staying til Saturday August 4th. Would the best night for us to the bar hopping tour be that first Saturday we arrive? We get to Cancun at like 11:00 a.m. so we'll have plenty of time to rest before we party.

Are any other nights good clubbing nights?

Thanks

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pretty much every night is a decent clubbing night in Cancun.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    As Karan says any night is a good night for clubbing in Cancun. Most people are on vacation and they dont have work the next day :) Fridays and Saturdays are a little busier as that's when the locals come out to play.

Since you're arriving at 11:00am I'd expect you'll have an early start so catch some sleep in the afternoon before heading out - it lasts until 3am or later.

The party hopper is the only bar hopping tour after the Snr Frogs Bar Leaping Tour croaked a while back. Doing it your first night is a good idea as you'll see 4 different bars/clubs and then can decide which one you liked the most to visit again later.

Check out one of my other websites:
    http://www.partyhoppercancun.com/
    for details and prices.

BTW it doesnt run on Sundays

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice