BANDONEON Restaurant

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by fljoy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Matkirk, TJ must not be married, because I know exactly what you are talking about. LOL :lol:

2. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any idea how expensive this place is? Would love to try it out!

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Trina!
    It's run by the same people who run Cambalache and Puerto Madero, though I found it slightly less expensive than the hotel zone. Still a "special occasion" place if your budget is anything like mine, but the food is divine.

4. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. daurang

daurang Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On which day do they have live tango performance?

6. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Too many questions and not enough answers!! Guess I will just have to go have dinner there (again) and find out. Back later with a "trip report."

7. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, they don't have a tango show. They do still have smoking inside.

I had a caprese-type salad (huge), black cod very well cooked and delicios with vegetables with butter which I shouldn't have and then 3 extremely wicked alfajores and 2 perriers.

A friend had a salad with roquerfort dressing, 1 perrier, 1 glass of cabernet sauvignon, a huge juicy slice of beef and an enormous baked potato with the works and a dish of vanilla ice cream. Excellent service. Price $1,188 pesos ($117 usd) without tip.

( I probably won't go back on a Friday afternoon as too many local businessmen are starting their weekend with the traditional "viernes social" and spending too much money on drinks and tequila shots at Bandoneon when they should be down at the Guadalupana at the bullring paying a 10th the price.)

How I suffer and the things I do for you folks to be able to report the news!!! Ah, well--gajos del oficio!!

8. fljoy

fljoy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well worth it right, Jim in Cancun? can't wait to have that tender, juicy steak! maybe next time you can ask for a discount for promoting their restaurant :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice