Baltimore area

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by JEN-ERIC, Apr 12, 2013.

1. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    We are looking for some new friends in the Baltimore area that like boating or pool party's of the adult nature. Nothing over the top as we are not so much "in the lifestyle" but we do enjoy good half (or completely) naked fun in the summer sun and water. Most people, outside of Mexico,are too prudent to lay around a pool topless or on the boat and we can't spend the whole summer in the Caribbean so who wants to hang out this summer with me and my hubby?

2. K&P

K&P Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Look for us on the bay eastern shore, still pond / Fairlee creek area and sometimes around Hart-Miller Isalnd. We can also be found at Jelly Fish Joels beach bar any given Saturday from Mid April to October. We hit the water and her clothes come off for that all over tan.

3. S&S of MD

S&S of MD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We live and sail in the Chesapeake Bay area. I agree it would be nice to not have to go down to Cancun to have a good time in the sun and water. We are also not so much into the "lifestyle" but love to party. We try and go sailing most weekends. We will be going TTR April 12 thru 20.

4. Blackcoupleindc

Blackcoupleindc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are located in the Bowie MD area and are always up for a fun in the sun (and moon) party! :)

5. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who doesn't love Jelly Fish Joels :) We are up on the Elk River but love to go out and play on the jet-ski's. Friends are getting their boat restored so looking forward to a fun summer on the water.

6. K&P

K&P Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We keep our boat right there in the marina, we are on G-dock our slip faces Jelly Fish Joels.
    We used to keep our other boat up in the Elk River but its too shallow for the new boat.

7. NurseXtina

NurseXtina Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey baltimore ppl!

Hey guys my name is Christina, I'm from NY. I was recently at tempations resort in Cancun in Aug, met an awesome guy from your area but didn't get his info.. was wondering if maybe anyone knew him? His name is John he owns a construction company, has a boat, and also alotta tattoos. Hes cute, bald about 6'4 blue eyes. Would love to get in contact wih him :) thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice