Bad Promo Code

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by blevs, Apr 9, 2021.

1. blevs

blevs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Troubling email. Was wondering if anyone else received any similar emails or might help elaborate.
    "The promo code TRANS for the tower rooms is when you make the reservations with 45 in advance, you made the reservation on March 10th 2021 so unfortunately it does not apply."
    I booked the room 68 days in advance. They gave me a price and took my deposit. Did they cancel our reservation, double our rates? If the reservation had to be within 45 days there was nothing saying so when we booked the room.

2. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    I would reply to the email asking for clarification of the details with the promo code removed.
    If unacceptable to you, cancel and book again using whatever special is being offered.

But check on available dates before cancelling, Many weekends are full or are filling up fast.

3. blevs

blevs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Hey bamoore, thanks for your response. I guess there was a one-way airport transfer with the special when we booked and they were telling us it didn't apply with our code. That's fine. Already booked the airport transfer. Was just freaking out thinking they cancelled our reservation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice