Well for those of you know me, or have been on the board in the past few months know about the emergency surgery I had back in November. Well, it seems that what the doctors got rid of wasn't a permanent removal. I was feeling a bit of discomfort earlier today and decided to go to the doctor. From what he saw, the "giant zit" as it has been so lightfully labled, may be in the process of resurfacing. I go for a CT Scan on Thursday, and if its the case that it is coming back, I will have to have surgery again. The worst news, that eliminates me from going to Cancun AGAIN this year, but lets hope thats not the case.