Bad News....VERY Bad News

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well for those of you know me, or have been on the board in the past few months know about the emergency surgery I had back in November. Well, it seems that what the doctors got rid of wasn't a permanent removal. I was feeling a bit of discomfort earlier today and decided to go to the doctor. From what he saw, the "giant zit" as it has been so lightfully labled, may be in the process of resurfacing. I go for a CT Scan on Thursday, and if its the case that it is coming back, I will have to have surgery again. The worst news, that eliminates me from going to Cancun AGAIN this year, but lets hope thats not the case.

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cry: :cry: :cry: poor fletch :hug:

3. iamkcs

iamkcs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh no! Good luck, Fletch!

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awe Fletch....that's terrible.

Let us know what the doctors say and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh no fletchy poo!!!! don't let it be true! i cant find another "get your sheet together" card until next halloween :wink: no but really.. let me know :(

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yo-

good luck. i'm pulling for u

7. jwedd

jwedd Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good luck bro..ill hope for the best!

8. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fletch.. im tellin ya, with your luck and my suckyness... we will be in cancun by 2010

9. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You need to be put in a bubble :lol: I hope it gets better before sb! Why wouldn't you be able to go?

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha thanks kait, and eveyrone for the wishes, and liz i wouldnt be able to go because 1.) it took me 5 days in the hospital, and a month and a half the last time to fully recover.....plus its gonna put a hurting on my wallet. Bad enough apparently the CT scan costs a boatload as it is

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice