BACK, no plague, but somewhat pissed, EVERYBODY READ THIS!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ChadD, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I'm glad I'm not sick like some of you. But here's a recap of my week. Most of you know by now what happened in my remaining days, but for you who don't, read on:

So I stay with NickyD all week and we have a fairly good time, but on days 5 and 6 we started straying and hanging out with other groups, which was fine. But on day 7 out of 10, I wake up to him packing his bags, I ask, "where are you going?" He ignores me, so I ask again, this time he says, "Nowhere, man." I step on the balcony, come back inside, and he's GONE. I haul ass down stairs to make sure I can actually stay the remainder of my vacation, and thankfully can. But the kicker is, I'm missing a shirt, a towel card, and his wrist band that Oasis tried to charge me $150 for. He still owes me a little bit of money for the room.

But a BIG thank you to Andrew and Joe, who I hung out with the last two days of the vacation and who also ended up with an extra towel they gave me. But the question is, who leaves your friend in Mexico all alone? I met the guy here on the board, and didn't really know anybody else. But none of that stopped me from enjoying it. The last 5 days I met SO many people from different countries all over the world that I NEVER had a moment alone. This was without a doubt the greatest vacation I've ever taken and will go down as the greatest time of my life.

I'm already planning my vacations for the next two years to go all over the world staying with everyone I met and honestly can't wait. Whether I make it back to Cancun next year or not will be undecided until the end of the year. But I have NO reason not to as everybody I met and hung out with was great. I spent most of my daytime in the Grand Bar, and it was never hard to meet people who just wanted to do lunch or dinner and hang out the rest of the day.

Thank you all and it was great meeting you.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hmmm very odd indeed. I met nickyd 4 or 5 years ago in cancun, he stayed at the avalon with his friend mike. Have since seen him a few other times down there and wouldnt have guessed he would have bailed on you!! There is likely an explanation for this but rather than guessing I will let him explain himself to you if you ever hear from him again. But, other than that ODD experience it sounds like you had an amazing time!! HOpefully you make it back next year........ as Jnasty the King is making a return it seems!!

3. ChadD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Time will tell, I'm kind of like you, I'd like to see the world before I'm too old. But if I do, there's NO way I'm staying at the cheap Oasis Cancun again, it'd have to be either the Grand, or another resort all together. I also failed to mention I was able to hang in the Grand bars and restaurants because we had a black wristband from staying at Grand Oasis Caribbean the first night. If it wasn't for that, it'd wouldn't been the same. All the friends I made were all in the Grand bar.

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow, what the hell?!?!? thats ridiculous.......sorry to hear about that man....Was excellent meeting you though, and randomly bumping into you at Frogs TWICE hahaha you better be down there again next year!

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I never liked the Grand Bar, but too each their own, the main party bar in phase II was my spot! I never have had a problem with the normal oasis, never. But, like I said, its up to each person. I might do a week at the Grand, its up to Joe and Andrew as that will be my likely roomates in 2010!! Only 353 days.......... hahahaha

6. ChadD

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Honestly, the restaurants made the Grand worth it. And the bar wasn't wild at all, but I could walk in, get a drink, and be out in less than 20 seconds.

7. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

The explanation is this... Where the ladies are, I'm at.. and it certainly wasn't at the Oasis.. PERIOD... It's a ____ing dump and a half and I'll never step foot on that property again... I didn't like it from the minute I laid eyes on it... Hell, I left half my stuff there because I couldn't take all the stuck up wanking ____suckers that made the place so disgusting..

8. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

PS.. I'll go further into detail later... and Chad I DO have your shirt...

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dunno. I met a lot of ladies in Oasis. :cool:

10. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Norma and I are thinking of rooming together for 2010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice