BACK FROM CANCUN

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CanCunDreem, Jul 14, 2007.

1. CanCunDreem

CanCunDreem Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got back from a week long stay at cancun. I had an amazing time and met so many people. Coco Bongo was my favorite club by far, no hassle for the bar like I encountered at Dady O and Dady Rock. Is there any way that I can get the song playlist from Coco Bongo? I love the songs there and I dont know what some of them were. Thank you for your help!

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome back from Paradise. Glad you had a wonderful time.. Never been to Coco Bongo myself, so I can't help you with that one...

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wellg etting most songs is pretty hard...Those DJ's tend to do a lot of remixes and such...Just do a search for ca ncun music..Maybe something will come up?

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    email cocobongo?? lol idk

5. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    coco bongo, is my least favorite. i dont like the music they are playing and too many shows..

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Same coco bongo would be a place id like to go with a wife when im 35 and sit down lol but as for partying its pretty lame prefer City and Dady Os .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice