Back from Cancun: Full Report

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by JimmiJames, Mar 6, 2007.

1. JimmiJames

JimmiJames Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Day 1

Landed at 2 PM, got to the Crown Paradise at 4 PM. Went to the hotel bar at night, had a few drink, met a few guys, went to bed.

Day 2

Spent some time at the beach and pool. Saw the Habs vs Maple Leafs game at the Outback, the place was packed with Canadians. Habs fans were so much louder :lol: . Went back to the hotel. At 10:30 there was a bus leaving for Senior Frogs but only 3 people showed up so I stayed at the hotel bar, met an Argentinian chick, spoke spanish to her cuz her english wasn't great, had drinks, had more drinks(the more I drink the better my spanish gets...weird), then we went up to my room and ...well you know... :wink:

Day 3

Went to do some jet ski in the morning, it was insane on the ocean, i actually went underwater a few times with the jet ski :shock: . I went to lunch at Carlos&Charlie, had fajitas. Spent the rest of the day at the pool bar, met 2 chicks from Idaho there. At night a lot more people showed up for Magaritaville. That place was empty so we went to Daddy-O, that was empty too so we ended up at a The City's beach party, not bad but there were a lot more guys than girls. Also met a few girls that worked at the hotel. Got back to the hotel at 5 in the morning....

Day 4

Woke up at noon...went swimming in the ocean, almost lost my shorts... :oops: Took a 3 hour nap. Got ready for Coco Bongo, we got there after 11PM The place was packed, the girl/boy ratio was a lot better. The shows were pretty cool, some really hot swedish girl came to talk to me(still wonder why...) she danced with me for a while but I was too drunk to go any further :doh: Anyway it was a really cool place. I think we left the club after 3.

While we were waiting for the bus I had to go take leak, I went behind the bus stop and pissed in the lagoon. Got arrested by police :lol: had to bribe these bitches 400 pesos. They gave me a ride back to my hotel in their shitty pickup. :cool:

Day 5

Woke up at noon, was wondering what happened to that Argentinian girl, hadn't seen her since that "night". Spent the rest of the day at the pool, asked some 40 year oldish short haired brunette with a smoking body and large breast... to put sunscreen on my back and she gladly did. Talked for a little bit. At night I went to Oasis foam party, I was so exhausted that I left after 30 min, the beer was just not going in. Went back to the hotel, saw that the woman I met earlier at the pool was having drink with her friend, went to talk to them, we had a bunch of drinks. At one point i got up to get some more drinks, when I came back with the drinks, her friend was gone, apparently she was "tired"... As i was thinking about a plan to take her to my room she asked me: " How's the view from your balcony?"... :cool:

Day 6

When I woke up that day, by bed had a really great sent...spent the rest of the day dreaming at the beach...At night we went to "The City" , lot's of guys that night, lots of assholes actually. Still had lots of fun with my brit friends, these guys were really funny. Went back at 5AM a gain, 2 of those brits got laid with chicks from Toronto.

Day 7

Woke up early to get as much sun as I could, I finally saw again that girl from Argentina at the family pool...she was with her parents... :-| Took a bunch of pictures and went to bed at 10:30.

Day 8

Woke up early, packed my bags, went to the beach for an hour, left for the airport and flew back home.

Here are some pictures:

http://www.14-18.org/cancun

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice tr and pics.......but i have to ask why is it every year at least one person comes back w/ a pissing in public/ getting arrested story? hahaha

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    nice!! First pics and TR back from cancun, great one my friend!! Pics look really good!! Ahhhhhh the hotel zone and clubs look GREAT, and I am happy to see Slices, I miss that place!!!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a blast thanks for sharing with us! Nice pics!

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    400 pesos for going wee wee in public is the cheapest I have EVER heard of, you must have given them something else other than the money, cause that is DIRT cheap! You should have known better than that, but at least you got off cheap and also got some KnD on your vacation!

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's almost like there is a piss-in-the-lagoon police or something

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah really. It's like taking Candy from a baby...

Waiting for drunk people to pee

8. JimmiJames

JimmiJames Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bullshited my way in spanish, told them I had a enlarged prostate...I don't konw if they bought it tho, maybe.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahahahahahahahaha

10. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahahaha ! Those naughty girls from Toronto

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice