BACK AFTER 2 WEEKS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by London_niki, Apr 2, 2007.

1. London_niki

London_niki Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back....

Hello all, i just got back from cancun (saturday) after two weeks.

Firstly I had a good time, no doubt about that! but it wasnt as good as I thought it would be...but im not going to be typical english and complain because i can be bothered!

I was looking at some of the pics from people on this board and I can even reconise the rocks in the sea! lol

the weather was wicked as was the beaches...I dont want to see a mexcian in a little while...all they ever did was ask for money and offer me their sister's!

i visisted everywhere.... except the city....i wasnt to fussed either because i heard it was like a cattle marked! the best place was the o ultra lounge and daddy rock.... the o ultra lounge placed some wicked house music plus it was the place with the most class the roof top was a real treat. Daddy rock was wicked for the live music and it was a nice break away from the tune that goes ''this is why im hot, this is why im hot''...which was the tune of the holiday and played everywhere....

also i think the english have fully invaded cancun. there was lots of us! in a bikini contest miss england drew with miss mexico because of the support!

Canadians are cool... they were the most easiest to get along with. I over heard 3 amercian dudes talking about reaching ''3rd base'' and i asked where there from and how old they were and they were 26!! made me laugh out loud but i heard loads of amercian guys mention this!!

TO ALL ENGLISH GUYS.... its not that easy to get amercian girls..... you have to do some homework before the can get anywhere unless you meet a easy catch but i would say 80% of girls i met wanted to meet up the next night but it messed me up because i was with 5 mates and they didnt always want to go where i did and im not sad enought to go on my own!

there was lots of good moments on my trip, i met some wicked people not to mention so real weirdos!

ive seen enought wet t-shirt competitions to last me a life time! if some of the girls mums ever see what their daughers would doing on stage then there would be a 'mums against cancun' club....

and you amercians cant bloody drink! lol.... I swear within an hour of the club opening most of you were rat faced! i couldnt believe it! and i thought that was a myth! lol

i think cancun has run its time tho! next year Miami i think......

2. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So you're saying that perhaps it's just not hearing the British accent that makes all girls instantly melt to their knees and give their bodies up - you must actually have an interactive conversation with a female? Huh…

J/K - I'm only giving you a hard time :lol:
    Seriously, overall seems like you enjoyed your experience in Cancun even though it didn't quite meet all your expectations…

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think each person has their own expectations, to some, it more than lives up to it, others........ falls short! All depends, keep going, and you will pull hahaha

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's quiter talk. Go to Cancun for 1 week, then head to Miami (only 1.5 hour away) for WMC.

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    sounds like Niki got 10 years older in 2 weeks...lol

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    pffft

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I guess welcome back....SHOW US SOME PICS!~

8. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey, i think i was there at same bikini contest when the england and mexico draw, we was the english yobs to the right of the stage singing and shouting lol where was you?

9. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Was ultra lounge open bar or pay per drink? Definately gonig there in June.

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ultra was pay per drink!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice