Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Denzel, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Tommy90

Tommy90 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Honestly temptations isnt really a bach party spot. Take it from me whos a party animal who did his in vegas. Its alot of fun but its geared toward couples. U can get weeks whers theres 0 single women. Dont get me wrong temp is great but i would recomend vegas or miami for the bach party.

2. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    usually smaller groups of guys 5 or 6 seem less a threat than a huge group of 12 single guys .
    we have had good times with single groups and really horrible times with them as well and we are single friendly so we are not prejudiced against single guys
    last sept we had a 2 big groups at the same time one guys one girls ..and honestly I heard more bad stories about the single girls than the guys
    I always tell single guys no matter how many in your group ..well ok I tell couples this to .. if you go to just have a good time ..don't expect to automatically get laid or touch people with out asking and you are a fun person you should have a great time
    but if you go to TTR and skip the night party you are missing most of the fun
    you should just go to a place that has a decent pool then go to the clubs at night so you aren't paying for something you aren't using

3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Uh huh, but will you be wearing long pants with no baseball cap? since your boys will likely be striking out, you could spend your time looking for the “spaghetti lady”

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,167 / 7
    Hahahahahaha. I would not be wearing long pants, or a hat at night. And my boys don't strike out. It's a team of home-run hitters.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice