Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Denzel, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Atlanticcouple

Atlanticcouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are a married couple but enjoy meeting singles. What times of year have a good mix?

2. teamDMFP

teamDMFP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +566 / 1
    When did the end of May become singles week lol? We’ve gone that week many years and it never has been.

3. CrazyCajuns

CrazyCajuns Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I think they are planning a singles week then so they can be involved in the fun also

4. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,849 / 5
    No....Vegas, Miami, Ft Erie, NYC and 100 other places are great for BACHELOR parties. TTR is fun for singles, couples and a few other groups but 12 “single” guys who are going out to clubs every night, imho, is NOT one of those groups...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    We have been at the resort several times when bachelor parties have been there. Only saw one that was a disaster. They started out with about a dozen and by day three all but 4 had been booted from the resort. We were there when another group of 8 came on our second day and they seemed like they had a great time. If you plan on going to the clubs at night you could save some $ by staying somewhere else. The big draw for my wife and I to stay at Temptation is the nightly parties. Temptation has great parties and you don't have to worry about getting back if you drink to much. Plus you can have a nice dinner and still have plenty of time to get ready for the party since all you have to do is change and take the elevator down. when you step out of the elevator your at the party.

6. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    it isn't an official resort week. Just a bunch of singles (so far looking like an even mix of men and women - to my amazement) taking a chance on that time to book. I don't have an official number, but might be around 50.
    Looks like a nice mix of newbies with some seasoned veterans. Should be a fun week for everybody. Or at least interesting. Whatever, I'll be there.

Back to the topic of the thread, after 13 trips to Temptation, I can't think of any reason I would want to visit with a large group of buddies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    I can see why someone looking into hosting a bachelor party in Cancun would have Temptation come up as a potential resort for that. 24-7 party hotel, topless optional, wild stories etc. However, honest opinion here, I've been around here a long time now and I can't recall a single trip report from a bachelor group that was positive. Partying with groups of singles has never been an issue for me. In fact it adds a lot to the atmosphere, but the times I've visited there's usually a good balance and mix of people (m/f) kind of thing.

The only way I feel a big group of 12 guys partying together like that would have a good time, would be meeting up with a big group of girls doing exactly the same thing on a bachelorette party. I don't think that happens a lot at Temptations. It's mostly couples and groups of singles (1 - 5 singles kind of thing). So instead of a wild party, you're going to get 12 drunk guys in a sexually-charged atmosphere, with people giving them a wide-berth because history dictates at some point alcohol + sexy atmosphere + 12 dudes in a group, something bad could happen. Like someone else mentioned, I'm sure your friends are great, but out of all 12 of them, all it takes is one guy that can't handle the booze, and all 12 of you are going to have a bad time with that. Nights in the clubs will help, but to me it still feels like a massive waste of money. Temptations isn't cheap, you're paying over-the-odds for a party that you're unlikely to enjoy. Other resorts closer to the clubs, although a lot of those aren't topless optional, you're going to get a lot more of a mix of groups of single guys and girls, groups also on bachelor / bachelorette vacations.

Also before someone says this is sexist, I'd feel exactly the same way for a group of 12 women on a bachelorette party.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I don't care what anyone says. When I get married again, my bachelor party is going to be at Temptation.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Ghost bachelor parties don't count. :)

Jamie

10. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    12 horney and boozed-up guys + Mexico = lots of risk to me. My daughter went on a bachelorette party to Mexico and said it wasn't fun because they were always worried about the surroundings.

Temptation was a great choice as far as what they call a 'Toptional" destination, but you might be disappointed in the demographics: a) older b) couples c) and for whatever reason, when the 20 somethings and early 30 somethings come to Temptation, those girls tend to be bashful and therefore tend to keep their tops on. You will find that in several threads in this specific forum.

My recommendation for you bachelor party is to go to Vegas where you know how the police will react, if the inevitable buddies get a little too wound up. Vegas is definitely toptional, Moorea, Bare and Sapphire are always blast for topless at the pool, and the after parties, too many to chose from. Google Toptional Vegas to confirm. I LOVE taking my wife to Temptation. We are in our 50s. Let your imagination take over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice