Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by king100, Mar 5, 2020.

1. ChiefFranko

ChiefFranko Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    This is how I heard about the resort as well.

2. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    Those google searches are a bit misleading. Yes, there are some singles, but the majority by far is couples. The overall vibe can be very flirty / sexy, but it's also not the free-for-all that some sites lead one to believe. That's where a few bachelor parties run into trouble. They come for the party and eye candy, but the follow through is not a given. I would say nearly every bachelor party starts out as respectful, but after an afternoon in the sun fueled by unlimited alcohol and in the presence of many sexy ladies wearing practically nothing, invariably somebody get frustrated. If not at the pool, then at Bash later. We've seen it, and been on the wrong end of it. Lets face it, we all know a few guys that should not go to TTR because they're just not good in that situation. I feel Vegas is much better for the typical bachelor party, but if you do decide on TTR, choose the group carefully. Their choices can cause you considerable problems.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    While it might "seem" like it be the perfect place for it, it isn't IMO. Groups of single guys get ostracized at TTR as that's not the vibe that the other people are going for... just a heads-up. It probably won't be as much fun as you think it will be.

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    While some single guys can be fun to hang with, have a shot or two with, John is right..groups of them are awkward and not trusted (little harsh?). Even if they promise that they are going to be "respectful" (until too much liquor and too many beautiful/half naked ladies around then the respectfulness disappears). TTR is more of a Bring Your Own (or Bring Someone to Share if you find another like-minded couple). Not a spot to find a randon hook-up.

Nothing has K put her top back on faster than a couple of dudes coming by/watching/scoping out the crowd at the sexy pool.

There are other resorts much better for bachelor parties.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    Put more bluntly, if you're going to the weekend BBQ, you had better bring a dish to pass. (I know that analogy is so bad, but it does have a point.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice