Bachelor Party Questions

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by CrazyCanuck19, Apr 22, 2014.

1. CrazyCanuck19

CrazyCanuck19 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello All, Long time reader 1st time poster with several questions. Any help would be appreciated:

1. We have 12 guys coming down for a Bachelor Party from April 30-May 4, what is the best way to avoid getting bumped to the dreaded family resort? Call in advance any help?

2. What is the best way to ensure we get a room with a fridge? paid upgrades a possibility?

3. Is there a party bus that goes nightly, or certain nights to Coco Bongos that gets VIP access? From what I understand resorts often have it where you pay $x and get immediate club access and open bar all night. Any details on which clubs?

4. Foam Parties. We are looking to hit up a foam party, Where is there a good foam party in Cancun, details are great.

5. Anything particularly awesome we should make sure we take part in or that the Bachelor's (two of them, each has a bride) are forced into doing?

Thank-you so much for any answers provided. :aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

2. SL-UT

SL-UT Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Read as many threads as possible that might pertain to your group. Use the search tool and look up Bachelor parties and large groups of guys as well as clubs.

3. Country Cut

Country Cut Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

As for as the clubs, they usually go to a different one each night....Just ask when you get there and go from there.....All of them have VIP treatment.....Coco Bongos is good, but really crowded even for VIP.....Daddy O's and Daddy Rock are good and usually have a VIP section with drinks and mixers, Coco they just bring you the drinks and you stand the whole time....takes forever to get a drink, but the shows there are great.....
    I think all the rooms have fridges in them...Make sure to participate in the tequila volleyball everyday. If you want a wild party for a foam party check out the Temptations string and find out about day passes....Just remember that even though the women are topless doesn't mean they want everyone touching their goodies.....But TTR (temptations) will have wild shit going everyday and if you mention the two bachelors I'm sure they will involve them in the fun and games.....
    We have done the Golden before and it's a good time, just going to hit the TTR this time cause it is a lot wilder and crazier, but alot more couples there......

4. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bring bumped to the family resort is just by chance I don't think there's any way of knowing who will be until you actually get to the resort.
    all rooms don't have a fridge will have to upgrade or rent one daily if you choose a standard room.
    the entertainment staff go to different clubs nightly it varies but it is VIP when you go with them.
    there really isn't going to be anything too wild to force them into at the golden lol. For that and the foam parties, as country cut said TTR day pass is probably going to be the best bet

5. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I thought I read where the suites had fridges. We had a lagoon view suite and it had a fridge (although it didn't work, so not sure I should say it had one). :D Did you book through Apple Vacations? I am pretty sure that you WILL not get bumped if it was through Apple. They have a rep in the resort everyday from 8-12 and 4-8(?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice