Bach For 5 Friends?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 1992DEBull, Jul 30, 2024.

1. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    Yea I see your point but I disagree. I had someone put their hands on my wife at the resort so I put my hands on him. I’m just thinking about it from my perspective as someone who grew up in Las Vegas and spent most of my 20-30’s there as well I would totally go with my friends to temptations to celebrate a bachelor party. But I also know my friends and know how we behave and would conduct ourselves. So because I wouldn’t go to temptations and be a tool I figure that others would be the same. Which is probably not what happens in reality.

2. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +326 / 0
    While we too have had issues with guys getting handsy, they weren't the Singles guys who have always been cool to us. It was the married dudes (generally with their wife right there) ‍♂️

3. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    Right dumb guys will be dumb guys whether they are single guys or married. You just can’t control stupid. It comes in all shapes and sizes.

4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +486 / 1
    As someone who loves TTR, and thinks everyone should experience it, I think you would probably have a better time at a place that caters more to singles. Just my opinion. Breathless, Hard Rock, etc. Actually if I was taking my boys to Cancun on a bachelor party, I’d stay in a condo and hit the town and see the sites. Allinclusives ain’t cheap, and most groups of guys end up leaving the resorts at night after a night or two. Just isn’t very exciting for the single dudes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Sunchasers35

Sunchasers35 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +222 / 5
    Have seen bachelor parties on every single one of our 7 trips. Most look bored, many get ostracized and shunned. Very few single women mostly couples at the resort. The few single girls usually get swarmed by the bachelor parties and look for sanctuary from them. So while it can be a fun trip, it’s not a Vegas trip nor is it like going to a strip club and being able to “touch”.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice