Baby gate needed (puerta seguridad para scaleras)

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by mixz1, Feb 21, 2007.

1. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our granddaughter will be spending five weeks with us. She's a toddler and we need one of those gates that can block a staircase. Does anyone know where I can buy one, or does anyone have one for sale?

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We bought ours at Soriana and I have also seen them at Walmart. Wish I could sell you mine, but it's still being put to good use. Should run you about 400 pesos. :)

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Lemme move this to the Life in Cancun forum, ok? Better chance of a connection there for this question...

4. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought mine from kelly and used it to train the pup. He's trained now tho so if you want you can buy mine. How much do you offer? It's one of the thick plastic ones and works like a charm.

5. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep. Around 400 pesos for the expandable plastic ones at Walmart.

6. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My "baby" is now 2 inches taller than me and can get over any gate I put up for her. But I remember the baby-gate age, I think we had 4 of them at one time.

7. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May I suggest you email Vic at CancunValet.com and see if he rents that item. He rents a ton of stuff and may have one available.

8. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found!

Thanks to everyone who responded. We picked the next to the last one at Wal-Mart along with some other basics that we'll be needing. I appreciate all the prompt replies and suggestions.

9. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have a great time enjoying your granddaughter!!!

And make sure that you babysit so her parent (s) can go have a night out!

10. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    M - You don't seem old enough for grandkids to me...you must have started young. Anyway I would love to see pix some time. I hope you have a great visit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice