B & B trip reprt, vacation # 4(some pix now added)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Apr 13, 2008.

1. ColoradoSkiBum

ColoradoSkiBum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a copy of the DVD from the 9th...

I am going to rip a copy to Windows Media and will post a link and if you want a copy let me know.... :wink:

2. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I started a trip report and then got busy and never finished.
    I'll try again later. Still trying to get stuff caught up.
    The DVD is the one that the guy was going around taking throughout the trip, then he sold it to anyone who wanted to order one. We picked them up at the front desk the next day. I know Betty and Leo bought one also.
    Girls Gone Wild kinda stuff. :shock:
    Not anything I'd want my boys to see, or a student, but I'm not worried about it. I'm just wondering if any of those people from other resorts bought them, like maybe the creepy guy who kept sna :roll: pping pictures!

3. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    OK, I remember now, the guy asked if we wanted one and I said, "take photo's of others, we won't be purchasing one",

so, um, I assume, ah, how did it turn out...

4. marilyn&steve

marilyn&steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the report; it was really great meeting you guys B&B, as well as everybody from the board. Booze cruise was totally a blast. We didn't get the DVD though; a link would be appreciated. If it gets published nationally, what kind of royalties do we get?

5. Jimmy and Kimee

Jimmy and Kimee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: good one Bob

OUR PLANE SAT ON THE RUNWAY AT JFKFOR ALMOST 21/2 HOURS ..anyway home now and depressed..

6. ColoradoSkiBum

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    April 9th booze cruise video:

http://www.rossignols.net/booze_cruise_04092008.wmv

Hope no one in it minds. :) I am only posting a link in THIS forum though which requires registration. And, well.... nudity... camera... helloooo.... :shock:

If anyone wants an actual DVD disc, drop me a PM... name... address... no charge.... I paid for my dang copy and I am willing to share... :)

7. jerry's jules

jerry's jules Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We finally got to watch our DVD yesterday. I was wondering about all those on the cruise not from Temptations. By the look on most of their faces, I'm imagining they DID NOT purchase one as their souvenier. Honestly, it's not too bad, but I definitely am not sharing with anyone who was not there!

Jerry & Julie

8. minerman

minerman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had an absolute hoot last week! We met so many fantastic people on our second (of hopefully many) trips to Temptations.

First people we met on the resort - Harry Bawls and Betty, hmm, or was that Hairy Bolls and Betty, or was that just plain hairyballs and Betty? Regardless, Leo and Betty are the finest kind! Hope we will see you again!

Roy and Sandy! Well all I can say, is that Sandy is the best darn sandwich maker I've ever met! Hope to see you folks again in the future!

Marilyn and Steve - brrrr- way up there in the mountains of CO! You two were a blast! Enjoyed the time with you two for sure!

Jen & Todd - many laughs poolside! Probably way more that I can remember....

Jimmie & Kimmie - the countertop???? I am truly impressed, Ms Temptations!!

Bob & Barb!! Well now that was an experience! Wasn't it Bob?? "No, No, don't hold my nose....." LOL - sorry for the torture!!! A good old home boy!!

Deb & Linda - it was a slice - enjoyed your company! Poker night was a blast!

Rob and Dianne from south Jersey. Hmm, did I hear 'Shy Girl'? Oh, of course, that would be you Dianne !!!!!!!!! LOL!! Had a hoot! What a week with so many great people.

Of course I know we forgot people - but you all were part of it, and we are glad you were!

Don (Mr. Minerman) had to go back to Greenland a day early so dropped him off at he airport a couple of hours ago.

Wish it was this time last week!!! :(

Don & Ro

9. heather

heather Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well anyone that was not there can certainly see it now by the link that was made available to them. Even though you have to register to be on this forum, I don't think if you were there that day you should be able to view what went on. Am I the only one feeling this way?

10. ColoradoSkiBum

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmmmmm.... I am actually with ya on this. I was thinking more along the lines of those who were there, but didn't get the DVD or didn't know that it was available, etc.....

I can always password protect it. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice