AVOID THIS PLACE EVEN IF YOU ARE STARVING TO DEATH.

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by T.J., Mar 9, 2008.

1. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EATS!

Hi TJ...that's the other Timon. There is a bigger and nicer one (the food is the same) on Chichen Itza going towards Cablemas. It's a very nice one. Try some of the beachfront places in Puerto Juarez. There you will find good food and a nice view.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband loves El Timon de Cancun. The one on Chichen Itza is after (further west) than CableMenos, it's about 4 or 5 blocks past and is on the right. They always seem to have a lousy rock band in there playing bad covers of Led Zeppelin songs whenever we go.

I prefer Oasis which is on Yaxhilan across from Costco. It's got a big palapa also. I've always had nice meals there and it's a more pleasant space to be in (imho) than El Timon. It also costs a little more. Oasis also has a location in Playa which I've eaten at a couple of times, good food there as well.

3. CancunNurse

CancunNurse Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Restaurant

Yeah...I've been there too. I thought it would be great cause it's in my neighborhood, but when we ordered Camaron Empanizado and got corndog shrimp, we hightailed it back to Timon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice