Aventura Spa Palace Question

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by stelly43, Mar 17, 2008.

1. stelly43

stelly43 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My hubby and I will be going to the Aventura Spa Palace in August. Any feedback on this resort would be very helpful. I did see a forum for that resort so that is why I am posting here. I think this resort is also compatible to other palace resorts.

Thanks,
    Cindy Stelly

2. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed there for one day and then went back to hang out with some friends that we made while we were there.

It really depends on what it is that you are looking for.
    If you have a stressful life and you really just want to get away and be pampered in a BEAUTIFUL Palace, then this is where you should go.
    I loved loved all the spa services that they had and I felt like all my stress had been washed away after just one day there.

If you are a busy kind of person that likes to explore and gets bored easily, then this might not be the place for you.

I am a combo of both. I loved it!!!!! And I am sending my daughter there for a graduation gift. 2 years from now!

3. fishing_magician

fishing_magician Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awesome resort

If you like being treated like a king or queen stay there. We've been there a few times and are going back before summer. I'm happy enough just to go there every time as you can be busy if you want or just relax. YOu can taxi to playa del carmen to catch ferry to cozemel for a day, or just hang out and shop playa del carmen. Take a trip to tulum and xpu ha resort which is included. you won't be sorry staying there. Rooms are awesome with a hot tub that you can swim laps in.... :lol: I've been in quite a few of the resorts down there exploring and can't find a reason to go elsewhere.

4. Don In KC

Don In KC Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's beautiful! Just like the others have stated, its very layed back. Not much to other than lounge and be pampered. Its been awhile since we were there, but we had exchange priv. with the other palace resorts....went to moon and the cancun palace as well. Playa and Tulum are just a short drive away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice