Avalon Grand

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mrgisriel, Dec 10, 2008.

1. mrgisriel

mrgisriel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

New to the forums. Went to Panama City last year for SB. Considering going to Cancun this year. Any reviews of the Avalon Grand in dt cancun? Parents own timeshare there and considering using it. Closness to clubs? Any club suggestions/suggestions in general?

Ive been to cancun & isle mujeres several times just not for spring break/party.

Thanks,
    Derek

2. americamovil

americamovil Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Avalon Grande is a very nice place and well-maintained - close enough to almost walk to the convention center (where all the good bars are at) - but far enough away to avoid the loud noise and crowds, and walking distance between two very nice shopping plazas, and but steer clear of the timeshare salesmen (and saleswomen), they are among the most difficult to shake.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I stayed there a few years back before Wilma hit, VERY nice place, good location, only about 4 minute bus ride to the clubs if that! Wonderful place, I would stay there again, great food, great staff!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice