Avalon Grand ***** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. CancunRedheadgirl

CancunRedheadgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Avalon

We did a "time Share" visit and were, of course, put through hell trying to convince us to buy.. but I am tough.. Haha

It looked like a wonderful place..

I found amazing prices on Travelocity, ect.. but I have not used them to book for Mexico.. in the states yes, but not to Mexico.. Anyone ever used them for travel such as that.. if so.. how was the experience??

We are in Omaha NE and I have called 4 different travel agencies... none of which are able to book at the Avalon Grand. Anyone know of a company such as Funjet or Apple that I could use. I called Funject directly yesterday and they dont use the hotel.

We are coming down alone, my husband and I, for the first time.. thought we would like to get away from all the pain in the ass friends who cant agree what to do or not to do when they are in a big group. We are not necessarily looking for quiet by any means.. we like to have fun and party.. coming home at 4 or 5 am from a nite out in Cancun is perfect for us... Perhaps we should try Blue Bay Getaway instead??

2. CancunRedheadgirl

CancunRedheadgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Dennis,

Thanks for the awesome websites.. fabulous prices.. Have you personally used Bookit.com to get to Cancun? They have a fabulous price to the Avalon and I want to book it immediately.. just want to know how it works... never used anything online to get out of the country....

Kathleen

3. gizzmo301

gizzmo301 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Back to the grand

We will be returning to the Grand April 12 - 19. Gee we been there several time s now and always had a good time. Its a good place to just take it easy. then hit the clubs at night. Nice rooms good pools freindly people. Hope to see you there

4. doovie

doovie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Avalon

5. doovie

doovie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Avalon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice