Australian Spring Breaker: Questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by matt4575, Oct 31, 2007.

1. matt4575

matt4575 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, i'm an aussie from queensland and am planning to make a trip to cancun for 08 spring break

1. Whats the deal with australians at spring break, can we still get into the clubs and partys etc?
    2. what are some good hotels (not too expensive) close to all the action
    3. What is a good amount of spending money to cover food and booze?

Cheers

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

1. It doesn't matter where you are from, they dont care, if you have money, you will party!! Everyone is cool down there!!

2. Salvia condos,Kyrstal cancun, dos playas, Carisa Y Palma to name a few.

3.Money all depends on your habits! Each club at night is 30-60 dollars USD per person to get in the club and party. Add food and party money and you be the judge. Depends if you get all inclusive at your hotel also!

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You have dozens of hotels to choose from that are 'close to the action' if you consider that there are buses that run all day and night and cost about US$0.70 per ride. They come by every minute.

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Unfortunately they dont allow aussies, welsh or french people in the clubs

:lol: :lol:

Just playin....you will meet lots of ppl from allover the world

2 WEEK Spending money i'd say 1500 US Dollars

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah you can do a search on any travel site, and you will see the deals, Everyone can get into every bar so no worries about that issue. and some of the fun hotels are the Oasis CAncun, Riu CAribe, CAribe Real, Tucancun....

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi & Welcome to the board,

If you search some websites like trip advisor and find a few hotels that seem to appeal to you, I've recently found in the travel section of news.com.au where you can search for accommodation there, it takes the prices from so many different websites, it's my new best friend because I can't seem to find anything I search for cheaper anywhere else now (make sure you change the currency to $AU), escape/octopus travel is also good. Like DConCT said location in relation to the clubs is not a major issue, some of the main party hotels are a 10 minute bus ride away like the Oasis, and plus the bus trip is a party in it's own right!!

Money, if you're in an All Inclusive hotel and are not planing any day trips you could get away with $70-80AU a day I reckon, all the clubs I went to last time were all inclusive with their drinks and they were about $40-45US cover ($50-ish AU), if you're not at an AI hotel you'll need a little more to pay for you food and drinks but I don't know how much extra because I only ate the the hotel I stayed at last time. It all depends on exactly what you want to do while you're there :D

7. gorjess88

gorjess88 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IM A QLDER TOO GOING!!

hey whats up!
    great minds think alike!!
    im a QLDER wanting to go in 08 too!!
    trying to convince people to come
    im jobless at the moment though so im trying super hard to get money to book my hotel asap. I am hoping to stay at OASIS coz it seems like the place to be and im wanting to get the party deal things to get into clubs free too!!!
    when are you going?

8. matt4575

matt4575 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the help guys,

Gorjess88: I'm thinking of going from the 7th till the 21st..what about you?

Aussiebabe: What are some good AI hotels? Where do you normally stay?

9. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Matt..welcome brother!
    mate,pm me if ya got any questions or just on here....id say for a week,600 bucks is fine...depends on the person..what did ya mean is it ok for aussies to go to clubs?haha.bro,its everybodys world there...

weclome abroad mate

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Grand Oasis which on the grounds of the Oasis Cancun and will be staying there next year also, if you can afford the Oasis Cancun it's where a lot of people from the board are going to be staying, from that they say it's got the best atmosphere (it was really good when I was there but I have nothing to compare it to :D)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice