August 2019

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Voyeurmiamicpl, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Voyeurmiamicpl

Voyeurmiamicpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    1st timers late 30s, aug 10-13 master suite :) can’t wait! Not LS couple but looking to have a blast. Possible boob cruise on the 12th :) thx for the forum! Has helped us a lot in getting ready for TTR. A must for anyone visiting.

2. Lance&Britt

Lance&Britt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    My husband and I will be there Aug 5th-12th! Maybe we will see y’all!

3. Jeshteam

Jeshteam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Come say hi to us, we will be there 10-17 and plan on doing the Boobs Cruise on the 12th.

4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    We get there on the 10th! There is an official roll call for August, if you haven’t gotten on it yet, you may want to. Hopefully it will be a good time, as you don’t see a lot of post about August. This is our second time going, and although we weren’t prudes at all before our last trip, we were a little reserved. May I recommend taking at least two things that you think, you would never wear in public as extra stuff. Even if you think there is no way in the world you would ever consider it. You may find by the end of the trip, that you wished you had it. Also take electrolytes!

5. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    We we’re there last August. It was a bit quieter but we still had a great time. Hot as hell if you got away from the resort or ocean, but really comfortable in the pool or on the beach.

We’re considering this August as well, but haven’t committed yet.

Great advice about taking things to push your own limits a bit! The forums are great for advice, they give you an idea... but the reality is even more awesome. Everybody has their own experience. I had a bit of a stomach bug (notoriously weak stomach), and still had the best vacation in years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice