August 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    time

We will be in the air in three days. Can't wait to soak up fun & sun. Looking forward to meeting all the folks on this board. Going on Steve's booze cruise Sunday.

Bill

2. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just want to say goodbye the aug roll call. Now we can get the last five days out of the way so we can get to TTR welcome sept.

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol: :lol:

4. beach-bum

beach-bum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola all!!

Just got back and I'm so unbelieveably depressed :( :( had THE BEST HOL EVER!!!!! Booking up again for next year. Kept my eye out for everyone but only met Shannon & Mark - heard about Tequila Ken and his drinks in the jacuzzis but didn't realise he was from here or I would of said hi :(

With re to Lalu........he is still there!! We were out with him, Chino & Jose last Tue night after a bit with the hotel guys at Senor Frogs and saw him every night after that right up until our last night on Tue. As far as I'm aware tho, Chino is away to work in a different hotel!!!! And possibly Omar too but not certain of that - noticed a BIG difference in the games the last couple of days, just wasn't the same without them.

Anyway, I'm off to bed as I've now been up 35 hours and starting to feel it. Hope everyone who has still to go has a blast - I'm so jealous lol.

Txx

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Hello Girls...Glad to hear you had a nice time.. :D ... Do you have any pics that you could show us...lol..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice