August 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 31, 2008.

1. franko77

franko77 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ken .....Jaeger and Red Bull....... = Jaeger bombs !!!!!!!!

Dangerous but the best drink on earth!!!

2. CurtnTammy

CurtnTammy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    less than 24 hours now..........i should be hot and sweaty and on my way to a good buzz.
    peace

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    It was great meeting you..Fun Johnny....Have a good time Ken... Just got back and was sorry to hear my man Lalo is gone....He was a good key to the entertainment staff... :( Something about him having a problem with a guest...I don't have complete details..sorry... Lalo is gone..T is gone..I hope they find others to help them out...

4. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sucks about lalo, I email mario the other day and he said he wasn't. I guess things change. Icecube88 sry u had to be back so soon. That will be short trip report. But, who was T I've not the chance to meet him/her.

5. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Oh no! Then the rumour about Lalo is true?!? He's not just on vacation?

Tom, are you sure T is gone? She was supposed to have been on an extended vacation...she told us that she was leaving in June or July for a month and a half vacation, but that she would be back!

Mike, T is Taryn...a wonderful Canadian girl that had joined the Cast earlier this year...if you saw the video of Mario as bartender, then you saw T...she was his beautiful assistant!

6. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    JanScott... " T " may be on the vacation that you talked about. The one guest told me that she went back to Canada. They did not say anything about her coming back?? I'm hoping she comes back. She was alot of fun... :lol:

7. MalibuBarbie

MalibuBarbie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    booze cruise

hey tntg..me n my hubby or planning our first trip to cancun/Temptation. We are definitely thinking of doing the booze cruise.. not sure if I wait they will have any openings... we are definitely looking forward to this trip to partay!!! We will be getting there august 28 and leaving sept 2...have any ideas of what we should get into??!!

8. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    MalibuBarbie...There is a post for Booze cruise on the Aug 31st...It is run by Steve. If you want to go...Just post that you are interested and you can pay Steve at the time of the trip...This booze cruise is through this site and has nothing to with the one Temptation runs on Friday Nights...I hope this will help..But first read the post for the booze cruise on Aug 31.It is 8 pages long...LOL... :lol: And if you any questions..You can PM Steve..

9. msstewart

msstewart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Ice, how was your trip? Hope you took more pics. Are you in for next May with the gang? Mike and Sue

10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Hello Mike & Sue....Trip was nice... Met some nice people....Partied like a Rock Star....LOL... I did take pics. I'll try to get them up soon...Yes, my plans are to return in May with the gang... I had a great time...LOL... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice